Collège Louise Wegmann is a financially independent entity, classified as a Lebanese non-profit association.
Your action today will help ensure the continuity of the school and help save its excellence in education. This call for action is not only to save a school but to help preserve quality education in Lebanon .
The current crisis has imposed an unavoidable decision by the Board of Directors to relocate the Bchémoun campus to its two other campuses in Badaro and Jouret el Ballout, effective the academic year 2022-2023. The closing of the CLW Bchémoun site has left the community devastated and has resulted with the formation of an emergency fundraising committee with an immediate call for action.
The objective is ambitious, yet we are determined to take the challenge of raising, by August 31st, 2022, $1,000,000 USD to finance three critical projects for the success of the 2022-2023 academic year:
- the relocation of Bchémoun and the restructuring of the school (USD 300,000)
- the installation of solar panels and batteries to reduce the environmental impact of the Joura and Badaro campuses as well as a decrease in fuel consumption (USD 200,000)
- a scholarship fund that will provide a safety net for our students, while their families can get back on their feet (USD 500,000)
No amount is too small or too large, and any donation can make a huge impact*.
We thank you all in advance for your generosity.
*Act for Lebanon charges a flat service fee of 5% per donation. Donations can be made through:
- PayPal (additional charges apply) via the above Donate button
- Wire transfer: Interaudi Bank. ABA No. 026006237. Swift AUSAUS33.
- Account name: Act for Lebanon. Account No. 631305
- Check mailed to: Act for Lebanon, 725 River Road, Suite 32, #174. Edgewater, NJ 07020